PHU QUOC ISLAND CITY TOUR
Visit the top tourist attractions in Duong Dong Town and Long Beach, the heart of Phu Quoc Island.
Duration: 6 hours
1. Visit the Phu Quoc Museum to learn about the island.
2. Tour the Sung Hung Pagoda, one of the oldest religious sites on Phu Quoc Island.
3. Visit the vibrant Cao Dai Temple, a temple devoted to multiple deities.
4. Visit the Dinh Cau Temple & Phu Quoc Lighthouse, one of the most iconic sites on the island.
5. Explore the Phu Quoc Market, a wet and dry market.
6. Tour a Phu Quoc Fish Sauce factory. The best fish sauce in the world is made here.
7. Tour a Phu Quoc Pepper Farm. The best pepper in Vietnam is grown on Phu Quoc Island.
8. Take a break and return to your hotel/resort to watch the famous Phu Quoc Sunset.
9. Visit the Phu Quoc Night Market after dinner, one of the islands star attractions.
10. (OPTIONAL) Participate in our Phu Quoc Pub Crawl, a free all ages tour of the best entertainment spots on the island which also includes the night market.