Where To Eat & Drink
- Cua Can Village – There are a few street side eateries scattered around town and the food there is extremely affordable but very basic.
- Chez Carole – For a more upscale and scenic experience, visit the restaurant at the Chez Carole resort.
Cua Can Beach Accommodation
The only real place to stay around Cua Can Beach is Chez Carole Resort and Restaurant, which costs about $70-$120US per night.
Chez Carole Phu Quoc Island Resort
Price Range: $70.00USD – $120.00USD
Top Five Key Features:
- Elevated picturesque scenery
- Nice pool
- Luxurious rooms & grounds
- Restaurant on site
- Motorized & non motorized water sports (jet ski)
Perfect For: Couples, families, and honeymooners.
How To Get To Cua Can Village
Cua Can Village is easily accessible by traveling up the Duong Dong – Cua Can Road, which is one of the main roads on Phu Quoc Island. This road will take you to Ganh Dau, Vinpearl Resort, Vinpearl Land, Ong Lang Beach, Vung Bau Beach, and Duong Dong Town. To access this road from Duong Dong Town you first have to cross the Duong Dong River at either the Nguyen Trung Truc Road Bridge or the Hung Vuong Road Bridge. Once you have crossed the river, navigate your way to the Duong Dong – Cua Can Road.