Things to know about Vinpearl Phu Quoc Resort:
- Only married couples are allowed to stay in the same room as per Vietnam law. Bring a marriage certificate.
- If you stay at the Vinpearl Resort there will be a shuttle bus waiting for you at the Phu Quoc International Airport upon arrival.
- If you are not staying at the resort you can still visit Vinpearl Land. There are shuttles buses located in the Long Beach area that will take you there.
- When staying at the hotel all your meals are included. The meals are as follows: Buffet dinner on arrival; Buffet breakfast, lunch & dinner the following day and buffet breakfast & lunch on the day of travel.
- Upon check in you will be requested to deposit 1,000,000VN per room per night.
- Check in is 2:00pm and Check out is 12:00pm.
Yes it is true, the tiny island of Phu Quoc has an amusement park brought to you by the Vingroup. The new amusement park opened on November 1st, 2014 and features:
- Water Park;
- 5D Cinema;
- Fairy Castle;
- Under Water World;
- A aquarium home to more than 600 species of marine life;
- Outdoor and Indoor Games Zones, featuring rides such as Condor, Disk-O-Coaster, Windmills, and Flying UFO;
- Rides such as Carousel Swing and a large Ferris wheel ride called Wonder Wheel;
- Children’s roller coaster;
- Kid’s pool;
- Bumper cars and a mini Ferris wheel;
- Live performances range from dolphin and mermaids shows in Dolphin Lagoon to the Musical Water Fountain show and Vinpearl Land Carnival show.
There are dining options also available at Vinpearl Land which can be found at the Food Village and Yummy Land, with retail therapy offered at Shopping Street.
As Vingroup’s chief executive officer Duong Thi Mai Hoa explains, Vingroup’s roll out of the Vinpearl Land concept goes hand in hand with its development of luxurious Vinpearl Resorts, Vincharm Spas and Vinpearl Golf Clubs and Phu Quoc Park is just the latest in a line of planned openings.
Vinpearl Land Aquarium:
The aquarium is unique to Phu Quoc as it has hundreds of species of fish and exotic large sea creatures like penguins, which were brought in from Australia. Some of the fish you will see here are rare clown fish, napoleon fish, white sharks, crabs, etc. There is also a reptile area featuring iguana’s, turtles, and crocodiles. Shows include: Dolphin show (1,150 seat capacity), and a mermaid show.
Vinpearl Phu Quoc Golf Course
Vinpearl Phu Quoc Hotel & Resort also has a public 27 hole, 100 hectare internationally recognized golf course.
Vinpearl Phu Quoc Premium
Vinpearl Premium villa owners are offered an investment opportunity on the Phu Quoc Island vacation property market. In addition to free stays on the island, buyers will also receive 85% of the profits from leasing these villas and a profit guarantee of 8% per year. Owners will also receive 15 to 30 free nights a year at any Vinpearl resort in Vietnam, free food and entertainment services at Vinpearl resorts and Vinpearl Land recreation park, and free rounds of golf at the islands 27 hole course. Fully-furnished Vinpearl Premium Phu Quoc villas cover 333 square meters to 1,300 square meters, and consist of two to four bedrooms. Experts are predictin that the vacation property market would get bustling when the amended housing law that allows foreigners to own properties in Vietnam takes effect in the summer of 2015.