Phu Quoc Sight Seeing Tourism Map
The above is a comprehensive map on all the major beaches, eco-tourism sites, and points of interests found on Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam. You can view this map on your smartphone or open a larger full screen map by clicking the button below:
More Phu Quoc Maps powered by Google:
The island of Phu Quoc is only one of 2 places in Vietnam that has super fast 4G internet capabilities. As such we have created the following maps you can easily access on the fly on your smartphone while discovering Phu Quoc. Never get lost again!
Phu Quoc Beaches
The following is a summary of all the beaches found on Phu Quoc. The best Phu Quoc beaches are listed first. Click on the name of the beach to learn more about that particular Phú Quốc Beach.
- Long Beach [Duong Dong Town] – Phu Quoc’s most popular beach.
- Dai Beach [Ganh Dau Village] – Gorgeous beach overlooking a greenish-blue sea with a beach lined with luxury resorts.
- Sao Beach [An Thoi Town] – Best beach on Phu Quoc.
- Kem Beach [An Thoi Town] – Second best beach on Phu Quoc.
- Vung Bau Beach [Vung Bau] – Quiet beach overlooking a calm bay.
- Ong Lang Beach [Ong Lang] – A series of rocky beaches north of Duong Dong Town.
- Ganh Dau Beach [Ganh Dau Village] – A small crescent shaped beach popular with locals.
- Dam Beach [An Thoi Town] – Off the beaten track beach across from a large Buddhist pagoda.
- Cay Sao Beach [Ham Ninh Village] – Off the beaten track beach that has white sands and a shallow blue sea.
- Rach Tram Beach [Rach Tram Village] – Small patch of white sand in the north.
- Rach Vem Beach [Rach Vem Village] – Small beach affected by tides.
- Cua Can Beach [Cua Can Village] – More estuary than beach, home to coastal wildlife.
- Thom Beach [Bai Thom Village] – Rugged beach known more for shore snorkeling than beach lounging.
- Dinh Cau Beach [Dương Đông Town] – Duong Dong’s local beach, popular at sunset.
- Bang Island [Ganh Dau] – Small island off the coast Ganh Dau with a nice restaurant.
- Mouse Island [Gang Dau] – Mouse shaped island located near the Cambodian border.
- Fingernail Island (North) [Vung Bau] – Small island off Vung Bau Beach famous for eco water sports.
- Fingernail Island (South) [An Thoi Archipelago] – Located in the Phu Quoc Marine Park, this island is perfect for snorkeling and beach lazing.
- Gam Ghi Island [An Thoi Archipelago] – A semi-private island famous for its northerly view of the An Thoi islands.
- Vong Island [An Thoi Archipelago] – The beach here, Vong Beach, is one of the best in Phu Quoc.
Phu Quoc Eco Tourism Sites
The following is a list of all the accessible eco tourism sight seeing spots on Phu Quoc:
- Ganh Dau Trail [Ganh Dau] – The most popular nature hiking trail on Phu Quoc.
- Duong Dong Lake & Dam [Duong Dong] – The largest fresh water lake in the Phu Quoc archipelago.
- Da Ban Stream [Duong Dong] – Flat granite rocks with numerous pools and small waterfalls.
- Rach Tram River [Rach Tram Village] – Picturesque river system that cuts through the National Park.
- Mot Island [Bai Thom] – Small island connected to Phu Quoc Island via a man-made land bridge.
- Tranh Waterfall [Ham Ninh] – Best waterfall and eco-tourism site with amenities on the island.
- Cua Can River [Cua Can] – A scenic shallow river that can be explored via kayak or river boat.
- Phu Quoc National Park [Northern Phu Quoc] – A protected forest home to numerous animals and plants.
Things To See On Phu Quoc
All the things to see and do in and around the Phu Quoc Islands:
- Ho Quoc Pagoda [An Thoi] – The largest temple complex on the island.
- Dinh Cau Rock Temple [Duong Dong] – The most visited sight in Phu Quoc.
- Phu Quoc Lighthouse [Duong Dong] – Great spot to view the sunset.
- Cao Dai Temple [Duong Dong] – Colorful temple of the mysterious Cao Dai religion.
- Night Market [Duong Dong] – Famous for its fresh seafood, pubs, and shopping.
- Fish Sauce Factory [Duong Dong] – See how Phu Quoc fish sauce is made.
- Nguyen Trung Truc Temple [Ganh Dau] – Temple dedicated to the island’s local hero.
- Wooden Bridges [Cua Can] – Rustic wooden bridges, see them while they are still around.
- Ocean Jetty [Ham Ninh] – Long pier stretching out into the ocean.
- Phu Quoc Market [Duong Dong] – A vibrant wet and dry market.
- Amusement Park [Ganh Dau] – Phu Quoc’s very own Disney Land style amusement park.
- Zoo & Safari [Ganh Dau] – Vietnam’s first safari and zoo.
- Cable Car [An Thoi] – Largest oversea cable car system.
- An Thoi Port [An Thoi] – Gateway to the Phu Quoc Marine Park.
- Coconut Tree Prison [An Thoi] – Phu Quoc’s prison. View the tiger cages and learn about the atrocities that happened here.
- Phu Quoc Pepper Farm [Duong Dong] – See a pepper farm and try some pepper based products.
Tourist Map Of Phú Quốc