PHU QUOC TOURISM MAP
A detailed Phu Quoc Tourism map app that identifies exactly where you can find Phu Quoc’s beaches, temples, visitor attractions, restaurants, resorts, and things to see.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- No Official Government Map: Please note that as of 2017 there are no official tourist maps found on Phu Quoc Island. The variety of printed maps found on the island are created by commercial businesses/tour agencies for economic purposes and are largely inaccurate. The inks that have been used in these publications are questionable and pose a serious health risk (BPA). Since there is no standardization or ink verification labels (“soy ink used” or “BPA Free”), please use them at your own risk! Children and pregnant women should avoid. Phuquocislandguide.com’s digital maps are safe and use industry leading Google Maps & Apple Maps API technology.
- 4G LTE: Phu Quoc was an early adopter of 4G LTE network, using the 1800MHz band technology and remains one of the few places that offers this technology openly to both visitors and locals in Vietnam.
- Where can I buy a sim card on Phu Quoc?: You can purchase 4G sim cards in Duong Dong Town at VinaPhone (end of Tran Hung street near the Sung Hung Pagoda) , FPT Shoop (331 Nguyen Trung Truc), Mobiphone (124 Nguyen Trung Truc), and Viettel (87 Nguyen Trung Truc). You will need your passport to register your sim card. To truly get the most out of your Phu Quoc experience, you should use your smartphone along with our digital guide.
- Where to fix your smartphone or tablet: If your digital device is damaged or if you need to purchase either a new phone, accessory, or anything related to electronics, computers and technology there is a large modern store called Dien May Xanh located at 162 30/4 Street in Duong Dong town.
- Smartphone Safety: When using our digital Phu Quoc maps when exploring the island, or when taking photos, please be aware of your surroundings to ensure your digital device is not snatched.