Cua Can Beach
Cua Can Beach (Bai Cua Can) is a wild “beach” that resembles an arched sand bar (estuary) with the ocean on one side and the Cua Can River on the other.
Discover Cua Can Beach Overview[responsive][/responsive]
The Cua Can Beach is a small stretch of beach that is divided by the Cua Can River. You can observe this beach by going to the Chez Carole Resort & Restaurant or by navigating your way through Cua Can Town.
[section bgcolor=”#fafafa” ” border=”1px solid #efefef”]
[/section][hr style=”2″ margin=”40px 0px 40px 0px”]
What To See
- Sandbar Beach – The beach itself is nice as well as the sunset here. You can also see various stilt houses built above the river and ocean.
- Bird Watching – In the small pools and along the river you can observe coastal birds. The best time to bird watch is early in the morning.
[one_half][responsive] [/responsive][/one_half] [one_half_last][responsive][/responsive][/one_half_last]
- Wooden Bridges – The wooden bridges are nice to view and take pictures of. They are only accessible by motorbike, bicycle, and by foot.
What To Do
- Drift down Cua Can River – You can hire a fisherman to take you down the river and into the Phu Quoc National Forest. Tour agency's also organize similar tours. There are a few kayaks for rent as well during the high season.
- Fishing – You can fish off the many wooden bridges with the locals or hire a fisherman to take you up the Cua Can River or to the sea.
Where To Eat & Drink
- Cua Can Village – There are a few street side eateries scattered around town and the food there is extremely affordable but very basic.
- Chez Carole – For a more upscale and scenic experience, visit the restaurant at the Chez Carole resort.
Cua Can Beach Accommodation[hr style=”1″ margin=”20px 0px 20px 0px”] The only real place to stay around Cua Can Beach is Chez Carole Resort and Restaurant, which costs about $70-$120US per night. [one_half][separator headline=”h3″ title=”Chez Carole Resort”][responsive] [/responsive][/one_half] [one_half_last][separator headline=”h3″ title=”Details:”]Price Range: $70.00USD – $120.00USD
Top 5 Key Features:
[list] [list_item icon=”ok”]The scenery[/list_item] [list_item icon=”ok”]Manicured grounds[/list_item] [list_item icon=”ok”]Luxurious rooms & grounds[/list_item] [list_item icon=”ok”]Restaurant on site[/list_item] [list_item icon=”ok”]Motorized & non motorized water sports[/list_item] [/list]
[mini-icon icon=”hand-right”] Perfect For: Couples, families, solo travelers Book Now[/one_half_last]
How To Get To Cua Can Beach
Cua Can Beach is located approximately 15kms from Duong Dong town. Just follow the signs to Chez Carole resort and you will find this beach. The beach is tough to find as you need to cross a few rickety bridges to get here.[responsive][/responsive] [hr style=”2″ margin=”10px 0px 10px 0px”][section]